Thursday, May 24, 2012

THE SACRED ROCK


5-24-12
THE SACRED ROCK


MYTRIA CONTINUES HER STORY:

I appeared to awake, only to see my physical form hunched against a huge rock, clutching a few possessions. As I looked at my physical self I could see how her inner conflict had robbed her of her beauty and made her body overly thin and pale. In fact, I could see how she was very sick and in great need of healing. However, it was not her body that was ill, it was her mind. I went over to her sleeping form and touched her head. Instantly, the look on her face relaxed and her breathing became long and rhythmic. Now, it was safe for me to leave her.

I, the part of her SELF with whom she has not, yet, connected, recognized the rock immediately. The rock was a Sacred Rock, a Portal into the realms of the higher frequencies of reality within the planet. I stood before the rock and allowed my spiritual essence to breathe into it, as a toned with my etheric voice. Slowly the Sacred Rock began to glow brighter and brighter. Gradually, a circular pattern began to glow inside the small area that served as a roof for my physical form.

The circular pattern pulled in my breath and beckoned me to tone louder and louder. My voice did not awaken my sleeping form as it was unheard by her physical ears. However, the Rock heard me, and the Portal responded by opening. My etheric essence flowed into the Portal, which transported me into the Heart of the planet. Within this Heart were many other etheric forms that also had physical forms on the surface.

One of these etheric ones was of a male essence. We were instantly drawn to each other, and when we touched it was as though we merged. We were quite happy with this degree of intimacy. In fact, without words, we let each other know that our joining felt natural and extremely nurturing. Then, our attention was drawn away from each other as a huge being of Light entered the Circle, which we had not realized we had formed. We both recognized him/her as an Arcturian.

The Arcturian stepped into the Center of our Circle and reached out an arm of light to introduce a beaming Light of somewhat humanoid form. This Being was of a feminine energy pattern, and she introduced herself as the Elohim for Alcyone. Even though I had never heard that word, Alcyone, I instantly knew it was the name of the planet. I will endeavor to repeat what she expressed. I did not know that my physical self could not have understood these words, as they were in the Light Language that has evaded her so far.

ELOHIM ALCYONE SPEAKS:

“Beloved etheric representations of my new human family,
I welcome you to enjoy the beauty and fertility of my planetary form. The Arcturian and I have been sending messages into the consciousness of those who could hear us. You are now here in your etheric form, as your dense bodies cannot make this journey. The one whose form is known as Mytria has discovered my “front door,” and the rest of you are here while your physical forms are meditating or sleeping.

The Arcturian and I wish to tell you that you are on the cusp of a great opportunity, for my planet is about to become a Sun. If you can maintain a deep heart connection to me while I make my transition, you can join me in your multidimensional expression of form. Once, you have gained that form you can wear whatever frequency of body that suits your needs. You will loose nothing by this alteration and will gain a great deal.

However, the process of this transmutation is not for the weak of heart, the lazy or those who lack the quality of deep commitment. It was no accident that you have arrived on my physical body, as I have chosen you to be my Keepers. The Arcturians and I have watched you for many of your generations and have constantly been within your consciousness since you first landed here.

We have sent an open call to those who are willing to assist me in my transition. In return, I will assist you. The Arcturians will assist us both, as passing through the Corridor of physicality and into the higher realms is their Cosmic Service. We wish you to look around at the etheric form of those in this meeting, for YOU are the ones who have shown the greatest dedication and commitment to creating a new reality based on multidimensional light and unconditional love.
 
You will likely forget whom you see here now, as that is by design. We want you all to connect as ONE Light-force within your etheric body and to ground your personal and group commitment into my body when you return to your daily life. When you meet each other in your physical realm, you will feel a certain twinge in your heart and recognition in your mind. However, you will not know each other as you see each other now until the transformation of my body has been completed.

I thank you for finding your way here. I deeply appreciate it, as I have seen the difficult initiations that you have all completed in order to find your way to this gathering. You are my Protectors and the Keepers of my Flame. I KNOW that you shall find your way to next gathering, and we will meet again at the completion of our ascension.

Until then, know that I AM forever within and about you. I AM the planet upon which you stand, from which you eat, drink and bathe. I AM the land that gives you a home, the water that is vital for your life force and the fire that warms your homes and ignites your passion for life. I AM the air that you breathe and the skies through which you will fly your ever-transforming Star Ships.

I welcome you to my Planet, soon to be a Sun.
I welcome you to MY body and Soul.

We, the Arcturians, and myself are in constant communication with you. As I leave this Circle, the Arcturians will give a personal message to each of you. Therefore, line up one-by-one to accept your personal message.

I will not leave you, for I AM within you!”

As the Elohim Alcyone said the last sentence, her light disbursed in every direction. It went into the ceiling of our Inner Cave, into the walls, the floor, the many alcoves and into the etheric form of each of us. For a moment, I felt in complete unity with the Planet, and complete unity with the stranger with whom I has mysteriously connected. However, the light of the Elohim told us, “not yet,” and our connection was severed.

We were almost embarrassed as we lined up for our personal message. He allowed me to stand before him, and I felt as if my heart was broken. What was that connection? Who was that person? Last, but not least, would I ever meet him again?

Mytria

1 comment: